b Feeling the Space...: Couldn't have put this any better...

Feeling the Space...

2006-08-31

Couldn't have put this any better...

From Americablog: more feeble jobs numbers...

As one who has received a whopping 2.5% wage increase this year (enough to almost buy a tank of gas per month) I know that the numbers games are flying when it comes to evaluating inflation - and NOT taking into account fuel costs, housing costs, and food costs (what the #%&! is left?) that I'm one of (probably) the majority of americans struggling to tread water in this economy. And let me tell you - it has SUCKED SO FAR THIS MILLENNIUM! -sigh- I miss the 90's...

2 Comments:

  • heh, I haven't seen a cost of living increase in 3 years!

    By Blogger my pants, at 22:39  

  • That's what I've supposedly gotten - a "cost of living" increase. Ha! So, things have only gotten/will get 2.7 percent more expensive over that last year/ next year?

    By Blogger Russ, at 12:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home