b Feeling the Space...: And the hearings continue...

Feeling the Space...

2007-02-07

And the hearings continue...

I've been trying to reduce information as to what's been going on out the media reports on "Scooter" Libby trial. I have read transcripts and really haven't been able to deduce that much of what's happened. I just read other's writings and gather up what information I can retain (not much there either). I do know that what has come out so far is that : When pResident Bush gave the 2002 State of the Union address and informed us that Iraq was attempting to buy nuclear materials... - surprise - he was LYING. That he had indeed been told that the whole - yellowcake from Niger 'load of crap' - had indeed been proven false. That didn't stop him from getting up in front of the American people and both houses of congress and deliberately lying.
Hmmm. I wonder what the penalty for lying to congress AND the American public at the same time is? Or better yet- What would the penalty be for a Democratic president? I'm sure this is just one of MANY outright lies to be uncovered at this point...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home