b Feeling the Space...: Time for something to happen...? We'll see.

Feeling the Space...

2006-11-28

Time for something to happen...? We'll see.

I've been posting very very lightly over the last month+. Obviously. I've been working overtime at least one extra day per week. One 11 hour day extra. I'm waiting for 2007 to arrive. Then the job hunting can get serious. Not that my job is really that bad. It's just difficult. And strenuous. I have a need to feel some sense of accomplishment at my work. That has been missing for the last 3 months. All I'm receiving is some very low pay / per amount of work.
Resume is updating.
Energy is building.
I'm back on the "ladder".
Having survived from 9/2001 to 8/2005 with only 22 month of employment during that time, it is really nice to feel as though I'm getting somewhere. I just don't want the stress/exhaustion/ insanity for at least a few more $ per hour. I'm always trying to stretch the budget a little further. I know the difference just 1$ per hour would make. I'm sure everyone has been at that place where you're just falling a fraction short. Short of paying off that bill, or short of having enough for whatever it might be. I'm almost there. I can feel the upward momentum.
I have a very positive feeling about there near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home