b Feeling the Space...: 360 tons of CA$H?

Feeling the Space...

2007-02-07

360 tons of CA$H?

ugh..hmmm, I'm trying to get my noodle around this: OK. 360 tons of $100 bills. ouch.

OK. I didn't leave the house yesterday. I won't be leaving today. I can't afford to drive unless it's to & from work. I can only eat, at this point, if it's from scratch. No Taco Bell, no Starbucks. Yet my own government shipped 12 billion dollars! to Iraq?? The same government that I have been paying $2500 in back taxes to - or else have my bank account confiscated(I was unemployed for 26 out of 48 months - didn't have "taxes" withheld from my "income")!?
It's amazing - that me - hard worker, non-trouble-maker - is so much less important then throwing money at this middle eastern debacle of our own making - with the hope that some of it ends up at the right place.
So incredibly dis-heartening.
Thanks George Bush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home